Kleem Mantra For Attraction — The Love Spell That Works 100%

The Kleem mantra for attraction really is amazing. On the next page we’ll look at how to do the Kleem mantra for attraction, but first up I would like to share a personal story about a friend who used the Kleem mantra for attraction with amazing results. If you just want to learn the mantra, you can find out how to do it HERE. But honestly, you probably want to read the story on this page first . . .

My friend (who I’ll call Tom as he might not want me to use his real name) would describe himself as a “Plain guy.” He used to tell me all the time about how he couldn’t attract anyone. “I’m just not attractive, I guess,” he would say. “I look average, I have a minimum wage job. There’s no real reason for women to be that into me.”

I’m sure a lot of guys can sympathise with Tom. After all, the average person is. . . well, average: average looking, average personality, average, average, average. And perhaps it’s only normal to think that women wont find an average guy attractive. There must be billions of men who fall into the “average” category,  who think they’re too plain to be attractive.

I would go on to talk about how no one is average, everyone is individual and all different women find different guys attractive. This is all true, but it’s not the point of this article. Let’s get back to the Kleem mantra.

I advised Tom to give this mantra a shot. I hadn’t used it myself for years on account of having a girlfriend who I’ve been with for five years now. But I advised Tom to try it.

At first, Tom was reluctant. He thought it strange: “How the heck is sitting with my eyes closed, by myself, saying ‘Kleem’ going to make women attracted to me?”

To be fair, it’s not a bad question. If you’re not a particularly spiritual person you probably do wonder how a mantra works.

How the Kleem mantra for attraction works

Mantras work by changing the vibrancy of your energy. Try reciting the mantra “Kleem” ten times right now. While you do it, focus on the sound of the mantra.

When you do this you’ll notice that Kleem has a unique feeling–it creates vibrations / reverberations in your body. When you focus on this mantra and meditate on it you change the frequency of your spirit / mind + body. Now, a spiritualist would say that when you change your vibrational rate you change your relationship with the universe (which itself has its own vibrancy rate). This is the spiritual explanation. A more down to earth explanation would simply say that by focussing your mind on a specific vibration frequency you change your internal speed (kind of like how some people can seem to have a fast internal rate and others slow. If you focus on a slow rate you slow yourself down. Simple).

Tom used this mantra once a day for ten minutes at a time for one week. ( I also had him use several of the other techniques I’ve shared in The 30 Secrets To Spiritual Sex )

“Paul, I don’t believe it,” he said a week later. “I tried the Kleem mantra for attraction and I feel completely different. It’s like my energy has changed.’

“Well then, let’s go out to a bar tonight and see what happens,” I posited. Off we went.

I don;t know whether it was because of Tom’s altered mental state or whether a more spiritual explanation was involved, but suddenly Tom was receiving far more attention from the ladies. More than this, he was now confident around women too. Flash forward one month and Tom is now in a committed relationship with a beautiful woman and is happier than ever. Magic? No, just a little spiritual science. On the next page I’ll show you how you too can use the Kleem mantra.

13 comments for “Kleem Mantra For Attraction — The Love Spell That Works 100%

1. December 3, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Vіvement սn autre article

2. December 4, 2014 at 1:22 am

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what
    you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly
    additionally discuss with my website =). We could have
    a link trade arrangement between us

3. December 4, 2014 at 3:26 am

Howdy! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your
    posts! Keep up the superb work!

4. December 4, 2014 at 3:34 am

Hі, i read your blog occasdionally ɑnd i οwn а similɑr one аnd і wɑs jjust curious if ƴou get a lot of spam remarks?
    Ӏf so how doo yoս reduce іt, any plugin оr anytɦing you cɑn recommend?
    ӏ gеt sso mudh latelү it’s driving mme crazy so any asszistance іs vеry muсh appreciated.

5. December 7, 2014 at 4:20 pm

As a Green Keeper on a golf course, and landscaper with experience, I’m asked,
    continually, for help with people’s gardens. If you find
    it’s difficult for you to install by yourself, you can hired a professional to
    install these Sprinkler systems for you quickly
    and easily. This is particularly useful if your backyard is not fenced in.

6. December 7, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Landscaping includes not just the lawn, but the trees, shrubs, sprinklers, furniture and other features of
    your Omaha yard. For the homeowner, recycled plastic paving stones offer several benefits.

With its thick, glossy needles and dense, upward-reaching branches, the yew is useful as both
    a shrub and tree.

7. December 7, 2014 at 6:39 pm

As a Green Keeper on a golf course, and landscaper
    with experience, I’m asked, continually, for help with people’s gardens.
    Anytime you are considering changing your
    landscape, you must also thing about the structures that already stand on your property.

Chances are you rent or lease the property upon which your business is located, and really have no idea about the types of trees and shrubs that are planted and why they are planted where they are.

8. December 7, 2014 at 6:57 pm

When you decide on an area to plant a plant, make sure it can thrive there.

Had you always been thinking to upgrade the pavers of the patio.
    – Large sized projects where a single person is working dedicatedly on single
    tasks.

9. December 7, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Transition or sequence creates visual motion in landscape design. Easements are created
    when another property owner (or interested party) requires access to property that
    may only be accessed from the primary owner’s property.
    Consequently, individuals have two choices: They can bite the bullet and
    pay whatever it takes to get their front yard up to snuff, or
    they can see if they can do some or all of the work themselves.

10. December 7, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I saw firsthand who was making money and who wasn’t, what worked and what didn’t, what
    people wanted that wasn’t available and what was to easy to find but wasn’t wanted.

Easements are created when another property
    owner (or interested party) requires access to property that may
    only be accessed from the primary owner’s property. This is particularly useful if your backyard is not fenced in.

11. December 8, 2014 at 5:51 am

Clipped into ball, cone and pyramid shapes, they
    can complement even the most cosmopolitan business premises exterior.
    Break it down – In some cases if you wish to stay sparse on budget, you can always break the big picture
    into small. With all the plants, trees, garden décor, outdoor furniture, pond or
    fountain that you plan to include in your landscape design, you must consider sustainability.

12. December 16, 2014 at 3:56 am

How could it have been that on the way to function you didn’t notice any.
    It’s important that you are tracking how many calories you’re taking
    in each day because that will make an extremely large difference in how quickly it is possible to get a flat stomach.
    In these fasts you do not consume any calories, and after these
    periods are over you are able to eat what you like.

13. December 16, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come
    back down the road. Cheers