The Hakini Mudra is most often seen in yoga courses. The mudra’s name derives from the God Hakini. The mudra is linked to the third eye chakra and helps to promote focus, concentration and positive thinking.
Hakini Mudra Technique Steps
- The Hakini Mudra is one of the most easy yoga mudras to use. Simply follow these steps:
- Face your palms towards each other, holding your hands up in front of you.
- Turn all the fingertips of both hands so they touch the fingertips of the other hand.
- Focus your gaze towards your Thid Eye Chakra
- Inhale and move your tongue so that it is touching the roof of your mouth
- Continue for ten minutes. Try it now.
Hakini Mudra Benefits
- The Hakini Mudra’s benefits include the following:
- Enhances memory
- Improve concentration
- Heightens the coordination between the two hemispheres of the brain
- Promotes calmness
- Promotes clarity of perception and thinking
You can find more mudras that help with mental health and wellbeing here.
Consult a healthcare professional before using techniques o nTheDailyMeditation.com