Looking for a mudra that can do wonders for your mind?
I’m sure you’ll agree with me that your mind is one of the most important things in your life.
If your mind is in the right place, you can achieve anything. That’s why many of the most successful people in the world focus on getting their mindset right before anything else.
In THE DAILY MEDITATION’s ultimate guide to mudra we looked at many powerful mudras that can boost your mind in amazing ways. There are mudras that can make you more intelligence, mudras that make you happier, and mudras that help with spiritual development.
The Hakini mudra is a powerful mudra for boosting your focus and concentration.
Meaning of the Hakini Mudra
The Hakini mudra gets its name from Sanskrit.
- Hakini means “rule” or “power”.
- Mudra means “seal” or “gesture”.
- Therefore: Hakini mudrs mean “Power gesture”.
The power that the hakini mudra refers to is the power of the mind. When e practice the Hakini mudras we boost our mind power.
Hakini Mudra Technique Steps
The Hakini Mudra is one of the most easy yoga mudras to use. Simply follow these steps:
- Face your palms towards each other, holding your hands up in front of you.
- Turn all the fingertips of both hands so they touch the fingertips of the other hand.
- Focus your gaze towards your Thid Eye Chakra
- Inhale and move your tongue so that it is touching the roof of your mouth
- Continue for ten minutes.
Hakini Mudra Benefits
The Hakini Mudra’s benefits include the following:
- Enhances memory
- Improve concentration
- Heightens the coordination between the two hemispheres of the brain
- Promotes calmness
- Promotes clarity of perception and thinking
Looking for more mudras?