Let happy cat teach you how to be happy in life. Happy cat is a master happiness teacher. With Happy Cat’s advice, you will be happy in no time.
Happy Cat’s Guide To How To Be Happy in Life
Hello. I’m a cute kitty. I’m a really really happy cute kitty, that’s why they call me Happy Cat. Wanna know why Im so happy?
It’s cause we kitties don’t have phones, emails, Facebooks, Twitters and other such human stuff. You humans. . . he he, you so silly. You busy yourself with all diz technological gunk. And it doesn’t make you happy. It makes you too busy. It makes your mind too stressed.
Now me, I’m a kitty. I spend my time lounging in bed, or walking up and down the wall at the bottom of the garden. It’s a simple life. My kitty-cat life gives my mind plenty of space to relax.
Now I know, I know, you humans need to make cheques and pay bills. Trust me, I knows. Dats why I’m here.
I’m here to show you how to be happy in life while still paying the bills.
To be as happy as me – happy kitty—simply use these simple exercises.
EXERCISES to be as happy in life as Happy Kitty is
- Practice Gratitude: I’m a lucky kitty. I get fed three times a day and I do nothing. It’s an easy life. And I’m thankful for it. You have to be thankful for the good things in life. You have to count your blessings. I’m thankful most for catnip. What are you thankful for?
- Smile: You see my massive kitty smile is da picture? I smile because I’m happy. But did you know that smiling MAKES you happy even if you were actually a pissy kitty? Just smile, it will improve things.
- Hum: I like to purr to myself when I can. It makes me happy. You humans have a different sound you make. It’s called a hum. Humming naturally relaxed your tummy and face muscles and makes you relax.
- Breathe Slowly: I breathe much quicker than you do , being a kitty. My furry tummy constantly goes in and out, in and out. But I’m breathing slowly for a cat. It’s important that you breathe slowly too. Breathing is super important. When we breathe nice and deeply we relax our bodies. Being properly relaxed is important to being happy in life. Make sure you’re breathing deeply and slowly right away.
- Jump up and down: I like to run up trees and jump out of them. It’s lots of fun. in fact, jumping is usually lots of fun. Using up energy is lots of fun. Stand up right now and stretch your arms up, or jump up and down. Little exercises like this make you a lot happier in life.
If all else fails, just think like a cat. Smile like I do. Take time to relax. Play a little. Express gratitude for catnip. These are the keys to happiness in life.
Thanks for reading. I’m going to go and scratch the settee now. See you later.
Hugs, kisses & Paws,
P.S It makes happy cat super happy when this page is linked to and shared .. . thanks 🙂