You will find the love you’re seeking when you use these powerful love mantras today.
To find love, we must look wit the mind. To look with the mind, we have to train our mind to seek love and marriage.
The powerful mantras which we share with you on this page train your mind to look for love and marriage. They will bring powerful love, and a beautiful and lasting marriage.
How mantras for love and marriage work
Your thoughts and intentions affect your subconscious mind on a daily basis. Every thought you have goes into your subconscious mind and contributes towards your moods and your beliefs. This is really how most religions work, scientifically speaking anyway. Religions work by leading you to create certain beliefs which then affect your subconscious mind.
So, for example, let’s say that you believe that you are never going to find love. That belief is inside your subconscious mind. Because you belief you will not find love, you close your eyes to love. Should a man or woman show you affection, you will likely put it down to ulterior motives, rather than genuine affection, because you do not believe in love.
The key, then, is to change your beliefs and thereby change your subconscious mind. Once you have done this you will come to perceive the world differently. For instance, if you come to believe that the world is full of love, you will then see a world full of love. And once you see a world full of love, you will find love.
If this seems a little fantastical, simply consider the amount of times that people, companies, religions and other groups use “mantras”:
- All religions use mantras or prayers (virtually the same thing) to create belief.
- Companies use slogans which become mantras. For instance, “I’m loving it” for McDonalds. how many times have you seen that ad? Thousands. McDonalds know that the slogan will become a subconscious belief if they show you it enough times. All companies use the same technique.
- Countries use songs during times of war. The same songs are heard over and over because they affect the subconscious mind. This creates loyalty and passion.
- And on and on and on.
So, how can you use mantras for love and marriage? Simple. We’ll show you how on the next page.
Tagged with: buddhist • hindu • love • relationships • Together We Can Achieve Great Things For Our Families
- Powerful Mantra To Stop Enemies
- How To Remove Fear From Your Mind–The Fear Mantras