With the Sarabhi mudra energy will flow freely through your body and mind and you will feel the prana within yourself. Why not try the Sarabhi mudra today.
The Surabhi Mudra is another gesture which is popular in Yoga courses. It is used to improve the movement of energy / prana within ourselves.
Surabhi Mudra Technique Steps
The Surabhi Mudra is a somewhat complicated mudra, so be sure to follow these steps slowly and carefully.
- Bring the tips of the index finger of one hand to touch the tip of the middle finger of the other hand. Do this for both hands.
- Bring the ring finger of one hand to meet the tip of the little finger of the other hand. Do this for both hands.
- Touch your thumbs together gently. This is the Surabhi Mudra.
- It is recommended that you hold this Mura for 30 – 40 minutes. Try it now.
- Surabhi Mudra Benefits
- Yogis consider the Surabhi Mudra to be one of the most powerful mudras of all.
- The mudra stimulate the energy of all elements
- It creates inner calm and peace
- It improves concentration
- It improves digestion
For more, read my introduction to mudras of Yoga and buddhism.