Keep asking yourself “Why am I so unlucky”? Feel unlucky with money. Maybe you’re unlucky in love or gambling. But you, my friend, are about to get a reality check.
Keep asking yourself “Why am I so unlucky”? Are you gambling money and losing every time? Taking the wrong financial advice? Betting on sports teams and losing? Unlucky in love? Whatever it is, there’s something you need to know: you make your own luck
Instead of asking “why am I so unlucky” (in life, in love or anywhere else) you need to learn how to create luck by seeing the oppurtunities right in front of your eyes. Trust me, luck is in your life, you just need to tap into it. In this article we’ll reveal why you’ve been unlucky up to now and how you can turn your luck around.
Why am I So Unlucky?! Because you dont understand what luck is
Luck. Some people have it, some people don’t. And you want to be one of the chosen few who happen, oh so incidentally, upon success, wealth, love and happiness as though by chance, don’t you, my friend? You want to stop asking “Why am I so unlucky” and
become one of the few people who seem to have it ll given to them.
But how exactly can you become lucky? After all, luck isn’t something we achieve or even something we can work on, is it? Luck is illusive, an intangible idea, a word we say to express something that seems to happen as though incidentally.
Here are some examples of what most people consider “luck”
- If someone happens to be out for a walk when at their feet they feel a scratch, whereupon they bend over and inspect the grass to find a ten pound note; they’re lucky.
If someone goes for a coffee alone one day and happens to see an attractive member of the opposite sex sitting by themselves too, whereupon the two hit it off; they’re lucky.
- If someone happens to overhear that there’s a new job opportunity that needs filling immediately and they end up getting it just because they were there; they’re lucky.
- If someone happens to have left the stove on and they smell gas just before lighting a cigarette and killing themselves; they’re lucky.
These are just a few typical examples of ways in which people might be lucky, and as with the vast majority of lucky incidents, they come down to discovering something or finding something.
If you can teach yourself to be more observant, more curious and more aware, you will see the opportunities for good fortune in your life. If you can be mindful, you will increase your luck. So, how do we become more mindful and thereby more lucky? We’ll show you how on the next page.
- “How Can I Live In The Moment?” How To be Now
- The Best Ways To Stop Being Lazy And Procrastinating